COVID-19 has drastically changed everyday life. Planning a big event like your wedding can be stressful with so many unknown factors.
Because of this, many couples are deciding to elope and have a small intimate wedding with their closest friends and family members. Our pricing is time-based and it's perfectly suited for both large weddings and small weddings like an elopement.
Stay safe and feel free to contact us with any questions.
FAQ for OMAGOODNESS PHOTOGRAPHY
1. What are your COVID-19 cancelation/rescheduling policies?
If your wedding is postponed because of COVID-19, we will coordinate with you to see what dates are available to reschedule and move your deposit to a later date. If your wedding has been put on hold and you don't know when you will reschedule, and you would like your deposit back, then we can refund your full deposit.
2. Are the images in full-resolution (hi-res)? We offer your wedding images in full-resolution with all of our packages. This means that we provide you with the largest possible files so you are able to print out various sizes of your pictures without compromising image quality. You will not be limited to only printing out 4x6s of your wedding images. You will have the permission and ability to print out larger sizes like 8x10s, 11x14s, and larger.
3. Will I own my images?
Absolutely! All of our packages include a photography release form that allows you to print your images and post them online.
4. Will you use my pictures for advertising or posting online?
Nope! Your wedding pictures will be between us. But your family, friends, and anyone who has the link to your online gallery will be able to see your pictures as well. We will NEVER EVER use your pictures without your permission.
5. When will I receive my images?
Wedding photos take us 2-3 weeks to edit and deliver to you. Since these are photos that you will cherish for a lifetime, we carefully and thoughtfully color correct each one individually before handing them to you.
6. How much do you edit?
We work through and color correct all the pictures to make sure the grass is green, sky is blue, shadows, highlights, and the skin tones are just right. We also provide some light retouching to remove blemishes from your most important portraits.
No! There are no hidden costs to our rates. Our packages are time-based and can be suited to fit any budget. However, there is a price difference when we travel 50+ miles outside of the Denver metro area. Those rates can be seen under our out-the-area wedding page.
9. Do you support gay and lesbian (LGBT) weddings?
Yes! We strongly believe that everyone deserves and has the right to marry and be with the person they love. We would love to be part of your same sex wedding.
10. What are the first steps to hiring Omaoodness Photography?
Well, first of all, thank you for your interest in hiring us to document your first day of marriage! If possible, I would like to discuss your wedding plans and see which package works best for you. We can arrange a phone call or video chat. When you are ready to book, a deposit is required to hold your date.
11. Do you offer portrait photography? Such as newborn, maternity, and family portraits for when we are ready to start a family?
Yes! Go over to our main site for Omagoodness Photography Portait Page and view our extensive portfolio!
WEDDING PACKAGES & PRICING
Each package comes with an online gallery, where you and your guest will be able to download the images in full-resolution. You can customize your package and add a second photographer, a wedding album, or anengagement session.